Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Being smart & saving $!!!

There are benefits to following this blog! Not only are you learning some cool facts and doing something good for yourself... you now have the opportunity to SAVE MONEY!!!

It is smart I guess to run with some ID when you are out there on the streets of this crazy world. If you are like me and you put your Driver's License in your pocket, chances are it is in the washing machine when you are searching through your wallet at the airport to get your boarding pass. I know of at least one of my running friends that has also done that, so my guess is this is one of those little hassle factors of running.

Hassle solved! Go to www.RoadID.com and you will find all kinds of cool ID's that you can customize to put contact phone numbers, words of inspiration, cute etchings - and they come in all kind of formats. Necklace (that's what I got), bracelets, anklets, etc. I have my loving husband and my little brother and their cell phone numbers listed on mine. Plus a cool daisy. Here is the best news: It is a nice father/son company with a great story and they are really friendly and funny when you place an order. They also told gave me a COUPON ID so that I could pass it out to my friends for a little discount! How about that?! A whole buck off!

So here it is: ThanksCj409143 Get yourself a comfortable ID with lots more info than your Driver's License and leave that in your wallet where it belongs!

And tell Ed that CJ sent ya!

No comments: